These books by Rhonda Byrne have been a brilliant insight to the world and I always use and read them among others..Also click the link and gain more into your life… Enjoy as nothing needs to be added from the book passages From Rhonda Byrne “The Power & The Secret” & more! http://www.thesecret.tv/
Pictures and PMA is added to the passage
Life is an ever-upward progression, seeking to express itself through every one of us. This entire universe is in an evolving process of becoming. There’s an opportunity to view what looks like a problem to us, as we would view a child’s difficulties. When we can see a child’s difficulties from the adult perspective, we know the child will get past it.
We know that with new learning and understanding we get a bigger paradigm. We can experience becoming greater than the “problem” we’re facing, and with that, life brings the empowering result that we’re holding in mind and energizing with our beliefs.
The Key of Play
· When you play you feel real good – and really good circumstances come into your life. Seriousness brings serious circumstances.
· Life is supposed to be fun!
· The law of attraction doesn’t know if you’re imagining and playing, so whatever you give in imagination and play will become real!
· Whatever it is you want use your imagination, use every prop you can find, create games and play.
· Act as if you have it now! Whatever you imagine with feeling, you are giving to the law of attraction, and you must receive it.
· If you experience a delay in receiving what you want, its only because of the time it takes you to get onto the same feeling frequency as your desire.
· When you excited about anything, and you feel amazing, capture that energy and imagine your dream.
Inspiration comes forth from within. It’s what the light burning within you is about, as opposed to motivation, which is doing it because if you don’t do it, there will be negative repercussions. Motivation is making myself do something that I don’t really want to do. Inspiration is having the clear picture of what I am wanting — and letting Universal forces come into play to get the outcome. —Abraham
The Power is from within, the choice is yours
“Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” Nido Qubein