You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
Life how you make it so make it; Grand, Magical, Full of Hope and Possibilities. The choice is yours..
However, sometimes it’s hard to see how lucky and fortunate we are to be here. We get so caught up in our daily stresses that we completely forget how awe-inspiring and miraculous living really is. We go through the motions, get in a rut and are busy putting out one fire after the next in an attempt to keep our lives in balance.
Yet, drama happens all the time.
All enduring success is founded upon harmonious human relationships.
Most of us are incapable of “going it alone.” Whether it is in our careers, our personal relationships, or in life, we all need others if we are to achieve the level of success we desire. Besides, what’s the point of having it all if we have no one we care about to share it? You may choose to work with others, you may ignore them, or you may choose to work against them, but the greatest successes in life come to those who work harmoniously with others. When your personal goals coincide with those of another, not only does the power of your combined labours benefit you, but such cooperation also creates a synergistic effect that allows you to achieve far more than the simple sum of your individual efforts. Know that friendship freely given and gratefully received is one of life’s greatest gifts. – Napoleon Hill
Our projects don’t work out, our businesses aren’t going the way we had hoped for, our relationships experience troubles, the economy is bad, politicians let us down and life is just not the way it’s supposed to be.
"My philosophy of life is that if we make up our mind what we are going to make of our lives, then work hard toward that goal, we never lose – somehow we win out." Ronald Reagan 40th President of the United States
It’s easy then to get sucked into a spiral of self-doubt and weariness. It’s easy to loose hope, feel listless and ready to just give up.
Speaking from experience, I know how destructive these feelings can be and how easily they overshadow your entire world. But if you take a moment to breathe, open your eyes and see, just see, all the marvels of this world, it’s hard not to be speechless, feel grateful and happy to be alive.
Sometimes I know I’m not the only one who lacks inspiration, but with my “Positive Mental Attitude” I have created the following list of reasons to love being alive, living on this beautiful planet and sharing these times with so many incredible fellows. Do remember this is one of my many incomplete lists, what is yours?
Ready? Let’s go.
Success comes to those who become success-conscious. Failure comes to those who indifferently allow themselves to become failure-conscious. – Napoleon Hill
1. The roar of the ocean on a windy day.
2. Receiving help in unexpected ways. An area seldom received as I always make sure I give more than expect
3. The wistful longings for the heart of my wife
4. Hearing the soulful (Mowtown Soul etc.) sounds of music that go straight through you and your heart.
6. Experiencing the beating of your heart after a long, hard workout. Keeping fit is the bonus!!
7. The touch of your mom lovingly going through your hair. this is one from a friend but worth putting in, One I miss as my mother passed away when I was 19
8. The belly-laughter experienced when you’re with great friends, or of course family.
9. The promises of a new day when watching the sunrise. Really heat warming
10. Witnessing the genius of writers who work magic with their words. One I love with a passion as I read and use PMA passages etc., books to read, well ask!
11. The excitement in the eyes of your favourite pet when coming home, recommended by a friend with a dog
12. The sheer joy of seeing friends long lost.
13. Seeing a loved one or friend succeed in life.
14. A blue blue sky.
15. Tasting the sweet deliciousness of chocolate, mmmm.
17. The wonderful aroma of lots of coffee beans.
21. The pleasure of feeling the sun on your face or the wind in your hair, even my short hair.
22. Seeing the beauty of white, white snow glistering in the sun.
24. Experiencing the warmth streaming through your body when drinking a hot chocolate on an ice-cold day.
25. The wonder of exploring new places and worlds.
26. The look up in a star-filled sky that puts life and the world into perspective.
27. Something I love is Seeing the innocence in a toddler’s eyes.
28. Experiencing the trust of true friends & developing more relationships.
29. The awe-inspiring performances of world-class athletes.
30. Listening to the beautiful sounds of Mozart’s genius & more.
31. The growth as a person on every single day, even at my age.
32. The beautiful smell of the air after heavy rain, even the smell of rain is pure.
33. The powerful realization that your potential is limitless.
34. The thrill of speaking foreign languages.
35. Tuning into the miraculous workings of our bodies.
36. The luscious green of the rain forest.
37. Falling into your bed after a long and hard day.
38.Experiencing the humbling feeling of seeing friends have your back
40. The empowerment of getting yourself out of a mess.
41. Spending a day in bed with breakfast and a captivating book.
42. The first signs of spring after a long, cold winter.
44. Witnessing two people promising to stay together all of their lives.
47. Finally figuring out what you are truly hungry for.
48. Giving to others and experiencing their joy.
49. Seeing ordinary people change the course of humanity.
50. A cold shower on a brutally hot summer day.
52. The overwhelming feeling of seeing the Grand Canyon for the very first time, yet to do (on my dream list).
53. The grace of ballet dancers floating across the stage, I love this as it removes all from within my mind except beauty of the presence.
54. Coming home to my wife and son. This happened often in the army!!
56. The realization that life, after all, is immeasurably valuable.
57. Last but not least my own business in Network Marketing as an Independent Distributor; WHERE I decide on income free time and everything else that comes with it. NOT as an employee! (had enough of that in the army) Perhaps this one should have been first, but this is your choice of where to put what, mine do not follow a list of importance but what I like
What are your reasons to lovingly and fiercely embrace life?
To live without Determination a relationship divine wisdom The power and ability to understand & hope is to not live at all Gray
Successful & Ambitious Networker
Success doesn’t come to you – you go to it. — Marva Collins