Your life is a learning process – you can only become wiser from learning. Sometimes you might have to attract making a painful mistake to learn something important, but after the mistake you have far greater wisdom. Wisdom cannot be bought with money – it can only be acquired through living life. With wisdom comes: strength, courage, knowing, and an ever-increasing peace. May the joy be with you, Rhonda Byrne
Thinking about Making Purchases? Beware of the following mistakes I have made.
When one has to be careful of what is and has been made available, for us! The world over! No matter what you intend to purchase, use of hope to benefit from, read and be a more careful person than I have been, no matter one’s age or experiences in life. I hope you will benefit even though I have decided to do this now rather late, and embarrassed.
I am sending this message out via my blog to all readers and hope you will benefit from my mistakes and trust in what is and has been made available to all of us. I maybe putting myself on the line, but do not care, just beware!
1) I made a purchase of time share when I was in the armed forces, after a while I did not use them and tried to get my money back, silly; I know and failed. Now even today I get companies trying to sell them for me or even buy more!! (I am on the Telephone Preference Service! Otherwise known as the TPS system, that is not very good either)
2) I then made another mistake by purchasing a holiday home come share in a company that failed me and refused to return money spent (over £20,000) I could not use this set up for a while due to injuries while serving in the armed forces, that constantly needed repairing. After 2 years of No Holidays and having to pay the annual “Management Fee” of £800.00 I gave up under the threat of going to court for not paying the annual fee anymore! Even though they owed me 3 years holidays as I had paid them! Mistake was giving in but after the previous error I did make the mistake of just sending the certificate back instead of taking them to court myself!! A lot of money lost and faith in humanity!!! So do not even consider this company (even now I realise the prices are to the extreme) it is “Club Lacosta” they run apartments worldwide with the banking system in the channel Islands so escape our tax and Laws in the UK, (not that the government is concerned regards Support for errors and false companies). Never, Never buy from them, no matter what they say and offer! One company did make a promise to help and failed, perhaps they managed to retrieve my money and kept it, who knows as I never heard from them again..
3) The Daily Mail and Sunday mail news paper. Two months ago I found a what I thought was a great advert, often via the club site where one puts in the codes from the back of the paper to get points and eventually savings, ok! The advert was for face creams, I thought my wife would like and those were a payment offer but one hopes of value! I paid a little over £23.00 for them by (first mistake) filling in the form with bank details… Never again!! But the purchase came with other offers “Samples” No mention of a time or pay up, if there was it was in the smallest print ever! Then my new bank made payments of 2 lots of £ 80.00+ and still no “Other products appeared” I complained to the bank with the threat of legal action and there fraud department actually gave me the phone numbers of the THREE Companies that they know of, and they are at number “4” The fraud department seems not to take action about these companies either, do they really care about their customers? (2 months later they refunded those payments) But it came to light via an earlier text asking if I had agreed to the following payment (of course not) this was to a company under the name of: (remember I paid one company yet these crooks seem to work out of the same office, they must be!!The worst of this is that the press did not care and blamed the one company provider, this ended up with the following companies that ripped me off: Remember the advert did not say the companies names and the paper work does not match.
4) The one my bank checked on and cancelled was (via a text) “MAS* ELLEDERMA.COM” Why did they not stop the others? the others that ripped me off are: Stemalogica, Beauty & Truth. The paper work has nothing to do with the one paid for and no mention of a high price (each on expected over £90.00) for products one can get better products from shopping around. We now use local stores as before and very satisfied with the products. I have learned to stay away from one advert! I am sure Ellederma products are available locally to you and I do know they are good but not purchased by this route. The others I have no idea of or about.
5) I now await some replies from these people and companies; you may be visiting me in prison. (If they dare, especially those that owe me money or products) Just be very careful of adverts.
6) I will let you know which prison I may be in, if a computer is available.. Good bye and beware. Yes I am annoyed but partially my own fault for being naive? or too honest.
For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind. Ralph Waldo Emerson
"It takes less time to do a thing right, than it does to explain why you did it wrong." – Henry Longfellow
"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing." – John Powell
"Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do." – Benjamin Spock
I never see failure as failure, but as the path I will not take in the further journey towards my greatness.
We are still masters of our fate. We are still captains of our souls. Winston Churchill