These books by Rhonda Byrne have been a brilliant insight to the world and I always use and read them among others..Also click the link and gain more into your life… Enjoy as nothing needs to be added from the book passages From Rhonda Byrne “The Power & The Secret” & more! http://www.thesecret.tv/
Pictures and PMA is added to the passage
Begin your day by feeling grateful. Be grateful for the bed you just slept in, the roof over your head, the carpet or floor under your feet, the running water, the soap, your shower, your toothbrush, your clothes, your shoes, the refrigerator that keeps your food cold, the car that you drive, your job, your friends. Be grateful for the stores that make it so easy to buy the things you need, the restaurants, the utilities, services, and electrical appliances that make your life effortless. Be grateful for the magazines and the books that you read. Be grateful for the chair that you sit on, and the pavement that you walk on. Be grateful for the weather, the sun, the sky, the birds, the trees, the grass, the rain, and the flowers.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! May the joy be with you, Rhonda Byrne
· With every single person you come into contact, you are either giving love or you are not, and based on what you give, that is what you will receive.
· Give love to others through kindness, encouragement, support, gratitude, or any good feeling, and it comes back to you multiplied in every area of your life.
· Look for the things in a relationship more than you notice negative things and it will appear as if something incredible has happened to the other person.
· Trying to change another person, thinking you know what is best for another person, thinking you are right and another person is wrong is not giving love!
· Criticizing, blaming, complaining, nagging, or finding fault with another person is not giving love!
· You have to be happy to receive the happy versions of other people!
· The force of love presents you with a whole array of Personal Emotional Trainers, disguised as every day people, but they are all training to chose love!
· You can stick everything you love and want to you, by looking for the things you love in other people. And saying yes to those qualities with all your heart!
· You can’t talk about or hear negativity and have good feelings!
· Life is presenting every person and circumstance to you so you can choose what you love and what you don’t love. When you react to anything, you are reacting with your feelings, and as you do, you are choosing it!
· You can’t change a negative situation with bad feelings. If you keep reacting negatively , your bad feelings will magnify and multiply the negativity.
· If you’re feeling fantastic, the force of your magnetic field creates a shield that no negativity can penetrate.
· Changing the way you feel is easy compared to running around trying to change the circumstances of the outside world. Change your feelings and the outside circumstances will change!
· The more you give love and feel good, the more magnetic your field becomes and the more it expands, drawing everything and everyone you love to you!
Giving opens up the door to receiving. You have so many opportunities to give every day.
Give kind words. Give a smile. Give appreciation and love. Give compliments. You can give courtesy to other motorists while you are driving. You can give a smile to the car parking attendant. You can give a warm greeting to the newspaper stand person or the person who makes your coffee. You can give by allowing a stranger to go ahead of you into an elevator, and you can give by asking which floor they are going to and pressing the button for them. If someone drops something you can give a helping hand and pick it up for them. You can give warm embraces to those you love. And you can give appreciation and encouragement to everyone.
There are so many opportunities for you to give and thereby open the door to receiving.
May the joy be with you, Rhonda Byrne
No matter where you are in your life today, no matter what age you are, no matter how impossible your circumstances appear to be, it is never too late to follow your dream, and in so doing, make the greatest discovery any human being can make; the discovery of who you really are, and why you are here on planet Earth! Once, there was a hero. Rhonda Byrne
Your Vision of the future, lies from within
The Greatest leaders of the world were men and women of quick decision -Napoleon Hill